- Category: Auckland Dental Association
Please contact the dentist concerned and discuss the issue with him/her ( or write them a letter if you find this easier ) many misunderstandings can be resolved just by taking this simple step.
If you are unable to resolve your concern with the dentist, your next step should be to put your complaint in writing and addressed to:
NZDA National Consumer Liaison Officer
PO Box 28-084
When writing your complaint, remember to include:
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number ( including area code )
- The name, practice and address of the dentist involved in your complaint or enquiry
- Copies of any documents that may help us understand your complaint
- A description of the complaint- please state what has happened, including dates and the names of anyone involved, and how you see the complaint being resolved
Your complaint will then be reviewed by NZDA National Consumer Liaison Officer who will contact you if further information is needed. The dentist will be forwarded your letter of complaint , then given an opportunity to respond.
NZDA National Consumer Liaison Officer will facilitate a resolution for the situation by ensuring good communication between you and the dentist concerned.