Supporting and enhancing you through your professional life and beyond.
As the Auckland branch of the New Zealand Dental Association, the ADA is the professional body for dentists in Auckland. Founded as an incorporated society before 1905, its purpose is to provide support for Auckland dental practitioners. Membership of the ADA is open to all registered dentists who are members of the NZDA and includes:
- Monthly branch meetings with excellent guest speakers (every third Tuesday).
- Monthly e-newsletter and e-calendar of events containing branch news and information.
- Auckland Branch website including Find-a-Dentist directory for the Auckland region.
- Facility for online payments of membership subscriptions and branch events.
- Closed Facebook page exclusive for Auckland Branch members.
- ADA member only discounts with providers of PPE and AIIR equipment.
- Professional development courses/workshops, customized specifically for the branch-membership.
- EMCARE courses and mask-fit testing at special rates for our members.
- Discounted membership rates for the EMA and Auckland Business Chamber
- Philanthropy - supporting and contributing to local and international charitable initiatives.
- Branch Peer Welfare and Support Network
- Communication with NZDA via Branch Board Representatives on the NZDA Advisory Committee.
- Collegiality - numerous opportunities to meet and connect with peers in the branch through organised activities – educational and social.
- Free classified advertisements for members through the branch Office Manager:
Full membership is $375 inclusive of GST per year, part-time dentists receive a discounted rate of $187.50 per year and recent graduates of Otago University receive a discounted membership structured over 3 years.
To apply for Membership with the Auckland Dental Association, please complete our Online Membership Application Form.
View a copy of the Rules of the Auckland Dental Association.