The ADA has a partnership with EMCARE for the provision of:
- Dental Modular Certificate Course Level Four (DMCC4), required training for:
- Dentists/Dental Specialists not performing sedation
- Dental Therapists, Dental Hygienists, Orthodontic Auxiliaries, Clinical Dental Technicians
- Dental Technicians undertaking restricted activities
- NZ Resuscitation Council Core Advanced
- Dentists performing oral or intravenous sedation (excluding relative analgesia).
- A private course for your practice with a minimum of 6 people in attendance.
To register for an EMCARE course, view course availability at www.emcare.co.nz then email both
ADA Members' Discount:
- ADA members receive a 15% discount on course fees for DMCC4 and NZRC Core Advanced
- ADA member's direct support staff (Dental Therapists, Dental hygienists, Orthodontic Auxiliaries, Clinical Dental Technicians) attending a course WITH their member Dentist also receive a 15% discount on course fees.
- Private Courses - ADA member and direct support staff will receive 15% discount. Any non-ADA member dentist and their direct support staff attending the private course are ineligible for the discount.
With help and assistance of the ADA, EMCARE qualified a number of instructors as Qualitive Respirator Fit Testers who use the OSHA approved test method and are now providing this service to the Auckland dental community.
ADA members receive a discounted rate because of our initiative and support in getting this programme running. Please ensure that each person being fit tested has the mask type with them that they will be wearing for patient care, as the test is only valid for that specific mask and fit. Each person will take about 30 minutes to get tested.
P: 0800 362 273 E: